Apiezon Wax W
Apiezon Wax W is a perfect etch resistant as well as permanent sealant, semi-permanent sealant, or mounting media.
Some of Apiezon Wax W properties include:
- Versatile products suitable for a multitude of uses
- Etch resistant
- Excellent vapor pressure characteristics
- High purity combined with powerful ‘gettering’ & clean meltdown properties
- Excellent waterproof media
- Easy to use and to remove
- 10 year shelf life
- Hard wax
- Sold in 500g blocks currently. Please reach out to us to inquire about other sizes.
Recommended Use of Apiezon Wax W
Apiezon Wax W is a go to wax for most solutions. It offers capability over a wide range of temperatures, effective sealant for joints, resistant to both acids and alkalis, a low vapor pressure, water resistance, and a low cost in the 1kg block.
The stick form of Wax W offers a faster and more convenient application process. It is recommended to heat at the site of application just prior to use with a Bunsen burner or any available heat source.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.