Apiezon H Grease
Apiezon “H” Grease is a silicon-free vacuum grease and made for using alongside high temperatures that works both in industrial and scientific settings.
This grease features great thermal conduction and stiction qualities that has achieved approvals from several different internal organizations such as NASA, the European Space Agency, and BAE Systems.
Some of Apiezon H Grease properties include:
- Able to be used from -10 to +240°C with the best results from +10 to +110°C.
- Stiffens with increased temperature which makes it not recommended for greatly stressed bearings.
- High heat transfer abilities.
- Actually conducts away heat which can reduce the danger of overheating or damaging components that are sensitive to heat.
- Excellent stiction properties which help stationary surfaces from being set in motion
- Can help absorb grease and chemical impurities on metal and glass surfaces which can be potentially harmful.
- Easy clean up or removal since it is soluble in hydrocarbon solvents.
- Has a vapor pressure of 1.7 x 10-9 Torr at 20°C.
- Sold in 25g tubes.
Recommended Use of Apiezon H Grease
This grease is recommended for a variety of different applications as it does well at high temperature and low to medium vacuum. The great stiction power combined with its thermal conduction properties work well for high temperature sealing applications in both industrial and scientific environments.
It is also recommended for use with laboratory glassware systems like short path distillation systems as well as with space and electronics components that require adhesion through heat sink.
NASA has approved H Grease as a suitable material for the lubrication of gold-plated threads on small variable capacitors that are required to function under high vacuum from -65°C to +125°C to prevent galling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.